Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Film Instant Camera
Original price 179.95 USD - SALE price 99.95 USD!!
Focus Mode: Two-Step
Image Size: 62 mm x 46 mm
Shooting Distance: 45 cm
Close-up Lens: No
Style: Medium Format Camera
Optical Zoom: Fixed Focus
Size: 86 mm x 54 mm
Model Number: Mini 8
This Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera produces photos right after the moment is captured. Auto metering function and built-in flashlight enable you to get better images under different lighting conditions. Pop-up lens design protects your lens. Cute design and simple use makes it a great gift for children and friends.
Press the shutter, capture the moment, and get the photos instantly (film is not included).
Automatic metering function with indicator light, you can switch dial to the suggested brightness mode.
High-key function, creates a brighter and softer impression.
With built-in flash light for shooting in dark conditions.
Pop-up lens design, protect your lens from dirt or accidental scratches.
Upgraded view finder with target spot, you can see bright HD shooting view and focus easily.
Easy to operate.
Lens: Pop-up Lens, f=60mm
Viewfinder: 0.37X Image Finder with Targeting Sign
Photography Distance: 0.6m ~ infinity
Shutter Speed: 1/60s
Flashlight: Support (Auto)
Flashlight Charging Time: 0.2s - 0.6s (new battery)
Flashlight Working Distance: 0.6m ~ 2.7m
Exposure Mode: Indoor / Cloudy / Sunny, Slightly Cloudy / Sunny and Bright
Film Slot Capacity: 10 Films
Compatible Film Type: Support Fujifilm Instax Mini Film Only (not included)
Photo Size: 86 * 54mm / 3.4 * 2.1in (film is not included)
Image Size: 62 * 46mm / 2.4 * 1.8in (film is not included)
Compatible Working Temperature: 5℃~ 40℃
Auto Shut Down: 5 min
Compatible Battery Type: 2 * LR6 AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery (not included)
Item Size: 11.6 * 11.8 * 6.8cm / 4.6 * 4.6 * 2.7in
1. Pop up lens.
2. Switch the metering dial to the indicating mode.
3. Press the shutter (do not block the viewfinder, flashlight and filter outlet).
1. Match the yellow mark on camera film slot with the film pack to install film correctly (this camera only compatible for Fujifilm Instax Mini film).
2. Use up the film as quickly as possible after you inserted it into the camera.
3. Red indicator on viewfinder lights - please replace the batteries
4. Flashing indication on viewfinder - please wait until the metering indicator lights up (shutter does not work when the flashlight is charging).
5. All of the metering indicators flashing simultaneously - please replace the battery when the lens is stretched out.
6. When the flash light is charging, shutter does not work.
7. If you make a mistake, take out the batteries and reinstall them 1 minute later.
8. Take out the batteries if you don't use are not using the camera for a long time.
1 * Camera
1 * Strap
1 * User Manual